Monday, July 6, 2015

MAY I KISS YOU ? by Janette


080968eff9072c38962434ce2dc15371 (604x453, 47Kb)

MAY I KISS YOU ?

I ask if I may kiss you.
You just smile; no answer is necessary.
My initial kiss is just a flirting of our lips.
My tongue lightly flicking -
Like I am asking, "Do you want me?"
The tip of my tongue runs all around your lips.
Touching every part,
Inside and out -
Over and over again.
Tickling you, tickle, tickle, goes my tongue.
Now I press my lips gently to yours.
Rubbing your lips back and forth against mine.
My kisses are hot and fast.
I cannot rest long in any one place.
I have such a need to go on.
I trail kisses of passion all over your face.
Then back to your mouth.
Our tongues dance together.
We are exploring.
I circle your tongue with the tip of mine.
You echo the pattern back to me.
I lick the sides, underside and the top.
You echo back.
I suck your lower lip.
You echo back.
We repeat, repeat, repeat.
The sensations are driving our emotions.
We are wild for each other.
You thrust your tongue in and out.
The movements are rhythmic and stabbing.
Simulating our love making during mating.
I ask again, do you want me?
I can tell that you do.
No words are necessary.