Monday, April 20, 2015

I MISS YOU SO MUCH - by Gabor Timis


   ЕСЛИ В СЕРДЦЕ ЖИВЁТ ЛЮБОВЬ...
                         

I  MISS  YOU  SO  MUCH




When the sun rises slowly in the morning
and I awake from a sleepless, dark night,
I feel how strongly I miss you, it’s burning.
I try to focus on something else, with all my might,
but it doesn’t work, I still miss you with deep yearning.
All day goes by with you on my mind, no escape.
I just stumble blindly, unaware of my surroundings
and without you nothing has meaning, no color, no shape.
My heart hurts, I miss you terribly, so sad feelings.
When the sun goes down slowly in the evening,
I still keep thinking about you, nothing but you.
I feel hollow inside, yet full of relentless aching.
As the night comes again, I know there is no reprieve,
just another sleepless stupor, tossing around and grieve.
I miss you so much, I miss you all the time.

Copyright Gabor Timis, 2013