Tuesday, December 30, 2014

THINKING OF YOU FAR AWAY by Euge






THINKING   OF  YOU  FAR  AWAY

by Euge


Thinking of you today what great joy you bring,
You're so beautiful like a fresh Tulip in spring.
Oh What warmth you bring my heart,
Miss you so much when we are apart.



I think of you every night and day,
Would like to be with you now if there was a way!
Oh how my heart aches when I cannot see you,
Tears roll down my cheeks like morning dew.


Winter has passed and spring has arrived,
Two months of your LOVE have I been deprived.
Missing your presence in every way,
I LOVE YOU so much what more can I say.


Though these days our eyes do not meet,
Thinking of you still makes my heart beat.
Far you may be like a lost fallen feather,
But close are our heats will always be together.


Times are hard now but soon it will pass,

Then I will be able to see you again at last.

Everything then will be as smooth as butter,
You and I will have our "Happily ever after!"


Thinking of you what great joy you bring,

Your smile like the warm sunshine in spring
.




g_e