Monday, September 1, 2014

I Don't Ever Want To Lose You by Dyan L Gomes




66531049_1289615662_LZ_190506_Evening_gown (137x430, 80Kb)





I Don't Ever Want To Lose You



by Dyan L Gomes



I know at times I have not been the best,
and there were times that I have failed your tests.
There were days when you were oh-so alone,
a couple of sad times with no-one's fault but my own.


I would give you anything I can, anything at all,
I wish I could be there to catch every tear that might fall.
I wish that forever wasn't just a word you say.
I love you, baby, please don't go away.


I may not be your knight in shinning armor, as you see,
but only for you I am being the best I can be.
I love you even more than you know,
you never leave me, you're in my heart wherever I go.


Please kiss me and hold me so tight,
encourage me that things will be all right,
That I am not wrong for loving a person like you,
a person who makes all of my dreams come true.


A true person I am, as I always will be,
I have been very stupid lately, please forgive me.
Give me one more chance, hell, maybe two,
but whatever happens I don't ever want to lose you.