Saturday, March 8, 2014

GOOD MORNING POEMS FOR HIM - Love Poetry



 (571x421, 87Kb)
 (340x58, 9Kb)

GOOD  MORNING  POEMS  FOR  HIM


The morning is here, bright and sunny,
Just to cheer you up my honey,
I am sending many hugs for you,
To make this day very new,
Just wanted to wish good morning to you,
A very good morning to you !


***

Are you sleeping sweetheart,
OK, a quick good morning cheer for a perfect day's start,
It does not feel good being apart,
But, I know you are always there in my heart.
Here is wishing you a good morning,
Have a superb day and a wonderful start !


***


My dear wake up to the sound of birds,
May your wake up to sweet breeze,
May you wake up to the bright gleam of sun,
May you wake up to sound of chime,
The sweet rhythm and rhyme,
Wake up to good morning wish from me to you !



***

Each morning brings a new hope,
Each morning brings a new desire,
Each morning is a new day,
This is my only way to say,
Wish you good morning my dear,
Wish you were not so far. I wish you were near!


***


The bright rays of the sun,
The day has just begun,
Wish you have a great day my dear,
Wish you a day without stress and fear,
Wish you get all the things new,
Good morning to you !


***



Welcome this new day with a pleasant smile my dear,
Sip your coffee, and do not fear,
The day is new, so everything will be nice,
Think what is good for you and wise,
My love a very good morning to you,
May this day be perfect for you !
Good morning !


***

Wait for the sunlight,
And fresh morning dew,
Look the day is so bright and new,
I wish you were by my side,
So many emotions I hide,
Wish you a lovely morning with good luck cheer,
Wish you now, wish you were near,
Anyways good morning !


***

Good morning and wish you an awesome day ahead,
Come on, stop lazing and get down from your bed.
Wish you have a superlative day today,
May you get everything you wish for this day,
My love, wish you lots of cheer this morning,
Sweetheart get ready now, and stop yawning,
A very good morning to you !


***


Mornings are special way to tell us,
That life is such a beautiful canvas,
We have to fill it accordingly,
My love, I wish you all the good luck for this day,
Make the most of it today,
A bright morning thought just for you,
Because you are the love of my life,
Good morning to you !





 (266x319, 25Kb)
Inn_Galler