Sunday, February 9, 2014

FROM WHERE YOU ARE - Love poem






FROM  WHERE  YOU  ARE



From where you are
You have the power to touch my heart
You’ve reached a place deep inside
No one else could ever find







You’ve turned my world around
And I’m so lost in you now
That even if I wanted to
I can’t be found






From where you are
You move me in so many ways
Lift my spirits, take my breath away
And I can feel the love
Without the simplicity of one touch






From where I stand
I can see all that I am
Where you are











2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting such beautiful images... kindly post only 5 images in one page pf Blog... because it takes much time to open the page since there are so many images in one page... ..You are doing great jog and it is great help for me when I search to get animated gif image or other images to be used in my videos or poems..thanks again..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment ! I visited one of your blog ”The eternal poetry” but unfortunately I do not understand because of language...Any way, I am happy that I can help you with beautiful images as others helped me ! This is the only way I am able to post my work - sorry - I am not professional just a simple person who enjoy beautiful things and want to share to other people; I mean...you said something about the number of images per page...right ? I will try to post only five but....I have a theme and I try to put all my material in...Thank you for encouragement, it means a lot for me ! Wishing you a life full of Beautiful: Poetry, Arts and...of course, Love.

      Delete