Tuesday, April 30, 2013

THINKING OF YOU.....MISSING YOU - POETRY


THINKING OF YOU

by Walter Alvarado



You are what my heart has been aching for
thinking about you makes me want you more and more


your the only girl i think about,

and for you i give this shout-out


your name revolves in my mind all the time

and with you i want to spend a lifetime


People say that I'm a lucky guy

i know its true because i have you by my side


thank you for being how you are,

don't worry you will always be my little star.







YOU WILL BE IN MY THOUGHTS

by Hope


Should you ever feel alone
If finding times hard to bare
You can still count on me
Know I shall always be there




You shall be in my thoughts
If you are hurting, I feel it too
It is my friendship sincerity
I shall forever share with you



There each step of the way
My support you can depend
I will listen if you need me
With love your forever friend







JUST THINKING OF YOU

by Emily

I picture your face
and I know it's true
another minute flew by
just thinking of you
I sit here and I wonder
I dream and I daze
people all around me
try to follow my gaze
smiling and grinning
wondering too
how many minutes flew by
just thinking of you
I close my eyes
and what do I see
your cute little face
staring back at me
I am always happy
dreaming about you
I could sit here for hours
just thinking of you.










 I THINK OF YOU OFTEN

by  Amissa


I think of you often.
Like every minute of the hour.
I feel your presence no matter where you are
Maybe near maybe far.
I think of you often.
I want to die thinking of you
I want to always think of you.
I hope you think of me often.
The way I think of you.
I Think of you in ways you could not imagine.
I think of you and me in love forever.
I think of you and I together.
I am thinking of you right now.
I Hope you are thinking of me.
I think of you often.