Thursday, April 19, 2012

I MISS YOU POETRY







I Hate Myself For Losing You

                        By   Hine Te Kani 



Here feeling so down
Knowing you won't be around
In the rain all alone
Facing the world on my own
I pushed you away
But I wanted you to stay
Now I'm here all by myself
Because now you're with someone else.

A girl here with a broken heart
Been crying since the day we part
Boy, I didn't want you to go
I just want you to know
When we kissed I still feel it on my lips
I still hear you in my dreams saying you love me
I still feel your hands entwined with mine
I miss when we were together everything was fine.
I look at our picture and cry myself to sleep
My tears so sad they also weep
I still listen to our song
Reminds me of the times we were strong
My heart feels so sad and blue
I hate myself for losing you.













Missing You

                   By   Leanne Mcdonlad 



I'm missing you like crazy
I think I'm going mad
I simply can't stop thinking 
of the special times we had.

Each moment lasts an hour
Each hour lasts a day
The clock is ticking slowly
Just because you went away.

I need you here beside me
I just want to see your face
To feel your precious heartbeat
And be lost in your embrace.

I gaze out of the window
And look up at the moon
I play the waiting Game
And pray you'll be here soon.

They say hope springs eternal
Well I only hope it's true
For I can't bare the emptiness
That comes from missing you.









My Heart Aches

                        By   Arielle




My heart aches when I talk to you
My heart aches when I don't hear from you
My heart aches when I long for you.




I don't know why
You've taken over my thoughts
I can't explain


You're still a stranger
Far away
I want you close by


I miss your embrace
Holding you close
My heart aches
I miss you!











Missing You More


                               By   Kanya 



You were on my mind when I woke up this morning
remembering your smile
I guess the next time I'll see your face
will take a little while
I was remembering your arms around me
love the way they always feel warm
with you by my side
I completely feel no harm
I was remembering your voice
makes my heart skip a beat
but without you baby
my whole body's weak.



I was remembering our times
the good and the bad
the funny times when you cheered me up
and especially the sad
remembering your eyes
how they always meet mine
remembering all the little things you do
to make my life worthwhile
I was wondering when we'll be together
just us two
I guess I'm missing you more than I usually do.











I  Miss  You




Long day, long night

I'm calling love

I miss you badly, dear

I miss you badly


My heart never stops

Beating your name

Wish you, my love

Here beside me


Can distance become easier to endure?

Or time running faster and you already here?

Can I hold my thought, can I hold my emotion?

Can I hold my longing to you when it is necessary?


Long day, long night

I'm  calling you

I miss you badly, dear

I miss you badly








I Miss You


    by Susan Polis Schutz



You are there
and I am here
thinking about how much
I love you
thinking about how much
I respect you
thinking about how much
I miss you

You are there
and I am here
thinking about how much
I cannot wait
until we are together again
thinking about how
I will appreciate
more than ever
the time
we will spend together
I love you













I Can't Wait to Be With
You Again


           by SPS



You don't know
how much I miss you
I live each day
as it comes
functioning in all my tasks
smiling when needed
even laughing at times
but inside I am so alone
each minute seems like an hour
each hour seems like a day
What makes this time bearable
are my thoughts of you and
knowing that I will
be with you soon















I Miss You So
         by SPS



Though you are not here
wherever I go or whatever I do
I see your face in my mind
and I miss you so
I miss telling you everything
I miss showing you things
I miss our eyes
secretly giving each other confidence
I miss your touch
I miss our excitement together
I miss everything we share
I don't like missing you
It is a very cold
and lonely feeling
I wish that I could be
with you right now
where the warmth of our love
would melt the winter snows
But since I can't be
with you right now
I will have to be content
just dreaming about
when we'll be together again